There are invisible disabilities that make holiday time difficult for some families.
Here you can find friendly hotels, beach resorts and holiday ideas!
In April 2018 the training phase was completed, and now a strong network of tourist agencies, hotels, campsites, holiday villages, restaurants, tourist guides, taxis, museums, public transport, theme parks, animators and sports instructors, are ready to welcome all of you!
Lets discover Friendly places where all the families can feel welcomed and respected.
Are you a family and don’t you want to renounce on your holiday?
The most Friendly European network is waiting for you in a Beautiful place!
- Select and book your Friendly Beach hotel in Rimini
- Select and book your Friendly Beach resort in Rimini
- Select and book your Friendly Beach Restaurant in San Marino
- Contact the agency to book your Friendly Beach holiday in Rimini
- Contact your Friendly Beach Educator
Other destinations in Italy are coming soon!
- Contact your Communication Agency to book Friendly Beach Events in Croatia
- Select and book your Friendly Beach City in Croatia
- Select and book your Friendly Beach Hotel in Novigrad
- Select and book your Friendly Beach Camping in Novigrad
- Select and book your Friendly Beach Funny Park in Novigrad
- Select and book your Friendly Beach Museum in Novigrad
- Contact the agency to book your Friendly Beach holiday in Novigrad
- Contact your Friendly Beach Educator in Novigrad
- Contact your Friendly Beach Touristic Guide
NEW! Do you want to experience an adventure onboard a sailboat? FIRST is the first boat joining the Friendly Beach network! A fish picnic and a Friendly guide is included! Contact Andromake firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
NEW! Do you want to experience the thrill of surfing on the Cornish waves? Discover the Waive Project.
The wave Project helps young people feel enthusiastic for life! Starting as a small voluntary project in Cornwall, the charity now runs therapeutic surfing courses throughout the UK. These award-winning courses combine surfing with the positive energy supplied by awesome volunteers and professional surf coaches. They help young people to learn and feel free, while feeling calmer, less anxious and more positive about themselves. For more information contact Becky Parry email@example.com
FOR TOURISTIC OPERATORS
Are you a touristic operator (hotel, beach resort, DMC)?
Are you based in Italy, Spain, Croatia and UK (Cornwall)?
Do you want to be part of the network and become a Friendly Beach partner?
Send us an email (firstname.lastname@example.org) and you will have the chance to attend our official trainings, become a “Friendly Beach” credited facility and host Beautiful Families from all over Europe!